- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Project Almanac
- Genres: Science Fiction, Thriller, Drama
- Release Date: 2015-01-28
- Runtime: 106.0
- Budget: $12.0 million
- Revenue: $33.2 million
- Production Companies: Paramount, MTV Films, Platinum Dunes, Insurge Pictures
Cast & Crew
Jonny Weston, Virginia Gardner, Sofia Black, D’Elia, Sam Lerner, Allen Evangelista, Amy Landecker, Gary Weeks, Gary Grubbs, Patrick Johnson, Hillary Harley, Anthony Reynolds, Agnes Mayasari, Katie Garfield, Michelle DeFraites, Fred Galle, Joshua Brady, Macsen Lintz, Johnny Otto
Project Almanac is a science fiction thriller directed by Dean Israelite and released in 2015. The movie follows a group of high schoolers who discover a time machine in the form of a digital camera. After tinkering with it, they realize they can travel through time and use it to their advantage.
The movie follows the group of teenagers as they use the time machine for various activities, such as getting better grades, winning the lottery, and even reliving past experiences. Along the way, they must face the consequences of altering the timeline, as well as the danger of being discovered by the authorities.
The cast includes Jonny Weston as David Raskin, Sofia Black-D’Elia as Jessie Pierce, Sam Lerner as Quinn Goldberg, Allen Evangelista as Adam Le, Ginny Gardner as Christina Raskin, and Virginia Gardner as Christina’s twin sister, Rachel.
The movie is a thrilling ride with a lot of twists and turns, as the group of teenagers must deal with the consequences of their actions. The movie is a thrilling and exciting look into the possibilities of time travel, and its implications.
How & Where to Watch “Project Almanac”
Wondering where to watch Project Almanac?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Project Almanac.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Project Almanac” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Project Almanac” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Project Almanac