- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Where the stakes are high but the prize is irresistible…
- Genres: Thriller, TV Movie
- Release Date: 2002-04-12
- Runtime: 80.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Unipix, MRG Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Robert Donavan, Brad Bartram, Flower Edwards, Kris Alidre, Amber Herrel, D.J. West, Sean Juergens, Monique DeMoan, John McCafferty, Summer Fields, Scott Alexander, Joseph Peters, George Sarvelis, Antonio Virgata, Lisa Danielle, Bob Jamieson, Terry Kemp, David Pickup, Tom Prober, John Rubens, Rick Warner, Chad Elwell, Brian Larkins, Robert Justice, Richard Wagner, Tre Temptor
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Private Call”
Private Call is a 2002 romantic drama set in the small town of South Carolina. The film follows the story of a young couple, Will and Sarah, who have been dating for six months. Will is a college student and Sarah is a waitress.
The couple’s relationship is put to the test when Sarah receives a mysterious call from someone claiming to be from Will’s past. The caller, an old friend of Will’s, wants to meet him and Sarah is determined to get to the bottom of the mysterious call.
Meanwhile, Sarah’s parents are struggling to keep their marriage together and Sarah is caught in the middle. As the mystery surrounding the call deepens, Sarah and Will’s relationship is put to the test as they try to figure out who the caller is and what he wants.
The couple’s search leads them to a series of revelations about Will’s past and the truth about the caller. As they uncover more and more secrets, the couple must decide whether to confront the truth or keep it hidden forever.
Private Call is an emotional and gripping story about the power of love, loyalty, and forgiveness. It is a beautiful story of two people who, despite their differences, are willing to fight for each other and the truth.
Where to Watch “Private Call”
If you are wondering where to watch “Private Call”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Private Call” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Private Call” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Private Call