- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The devil wears a grey skirt and her name is Kimberly Joyce.
- Genres: Comedy
- Release Date: 2005-01-22
- Runtime: 105.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: REN, Mar Studios, Prospect Pictures
Cast & Crew
Evan Rachel Wood, Selma Blair, Jane Krakowski, Stark Sands, Elisabeth Harnois, Jaime King, James Snyder, James Woods, Robert Joy, David Wagner, Brent Goldberg, Adi Schnall, Michael Hitchcock, Danny Comden, Josh Zuckerman, Ron Livingston, Cody McMains, Mike Erwin, Octavia Spencer, Angelo Spizzirri, Christopher Thornton, Clyde Kusatsu, Julie Wittner, Navid Negahban, Veena Bidasha, Tina Holmes, Alex Désert, Shanna Olson, Lisa Arturo, Johnny Lewis, Jessica Landon, Kim Argetsinger, Amber Matthews, Alexis Krause
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Pretty Persuasion”
Pretty Persuasion is a 2005 dark comedy-drama about a high school student who uses her intelligence and wit to manipulate her peers and teachers.
The story follows Kimberly Joyce, a 15-year-old student at a prestigious private school in California. She is a gifted student, but her intelligence is often overshadowed by her manipulative nature. She uses her wit to get what she wants and to make her peers and teachers do her bidding.
Kimberly and her two friends, Brittany and Randa, concoct a plan to accuse their drama teacher, Mr. Anderson, of sexual harassment. They believe that if they can get him fired, they will be able to replace him with a teacher of their choosing.
The plan works, and Mr. Anderson is fired. However, the girls soon find themselves in hot water when the school board begins to investigate the allegations. Kimberly is forced to face the consequences of her actions, and she must decide whether to come clean or to continue with her lies.
The film follows Kimberly as she navigates her way through the consequences of her actions, and she discovers the power of her own voice. As the story progresses, Kimberly learns to use her wit and intelligence for good, rather than for manipulation.
Pretty Persuasion is a dark and entertaining look at teenage manipulation and the power of the truth. It is a story of redemption and self-discovery, and it is sure to keep viewers on the
Where to Watch “Pretty Persuasion”
If you are wondering where to watch “Pretty Persuasion”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Pretty Persuasion” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Pretty Persuasion” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Pretty Persuasion