- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Here’s laughing at you, kid.
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 1972-05-04
- Runtime: 85.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Paramount
Cast & Crew
Woody Allen, Diane Keaton, Tony Roberts, Jerry Lacy, Susan Anspach, Jennifer Salt, Joy Bang, Viva, Susanne Zenor, Diana Davila, Mari Fletcher, Michael Greene, Ted Markland, Mark Goddard, Tom Bullock
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Play It Again, Sam”
Play It Again, Sam is a 1972 romantic comedy written by and starring Woody Allen. The movie follows the story of Allan Felix, a neurotic film critic living in San Francisco who is recently divorced and struggling to find love. He turns to his idol, Humphrey Bogart, for advice on how to win over women.
The movie begins with Allan’s divorce and his move to San Francisco. He is a lonely, neurotic man who is desperate for companionship. He goes to a film screening and meets Linda, a beautiful woman. He is instantly smitten and sets out to win her over.
Meanwhile, Allan is visited by the ghost of Humphrey Bogart, who gives him advice on how to win over Linda. With Bogart’s help, Allan begins to become more confident and take risks. He starts to go out more, and eventually manages to win Linda over.
The movie follows Allan and Linda’s relationship as they go through the ups and downs of a new relationship. Along the way, Allan learns to be more confident and to take risks. He also learns to put his trust in Linda and to rely on her for support.
In the end, Allan and Linda come to a realization that they are meant to be together and they decide to get married. The movie ends with Allan and Linda happily married, and Bogart’s ghost disappearing into the night.
Where to Watch “Play It Again, Sam”
If you are wondering where to watch “Play It Again, Sam”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Play It Again, Sam” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Play It Again, Sam” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Play It Again, Sam