- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: That scoundrel! Thinks he can marry the both of us!
- Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
- Release Date: 2011-10-18
- Runtime: 10.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Walt Disney Pictures
Cast & Crew
John Vickery, Vanessa Branch, Lauren Maher, David Bailie, Walter Williamson, Jack Donner, Fred Maske, Ric Sarabia, Dale Dickey, Christopher DesRoches, Johnny Depp
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Pirates of the Caribbean: Tales of the Code: Wedlocked”
Pirates of the Caribbean: Tales of the Code: Wedlocked is a 2011 American animated adventure comedy film directed by David Bowers and produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios.
The story follows the adventures of Jack Sparrow, a pirate captain, and his crew as they attempt to find a lost treasure. The treasure is hidden in the cursed island of Isla de Muerta, where the legendary pirate Captain Barbossa is said to have buried it.
The film begins with Jack and his crew sailing to Isla de Muerta in search of the treasure. They soon discover that the island is cursed and that any who set foot on it will be cursed with a living death. Despite the warnings, Jack and his crew press on and soon find themselves in a battle with Barbossa and his crew.
Meanwhile, a group of mermaids have been sent to the island to protect the treasure. They are led by the beautiful and mysterious Tia Dalma, who is determined to keep the treasure safe.
Jack and his crew eventually manage to defeat Barbossa and his crew, but they soon discover that they are not the only ones looking for the treasure. A group of pirates led by the notorious pirate hunter Captain Sao Feng has also come to the island in search of the treasure.
Jack and his crew must now join forces with Tia Dalma and the mermaids in order to protect the treasure and keep it out of the
Where to Watch “Pirates of the Caribbean: Tales of the Code: Wedlocked”
If you are wondering where to watch “Pirates of the Caribbean: Tales of the Code: Wedlocked”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Pirates of the Caribbean: Tales of the Code: Wedlocked” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Pirates of the Caribbean: Tales of the Code: Wedlocked” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Pirates of the Caribbean: Tales of the Code: Wedlocked