- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Practice doesn’t always make perfect.
- Genres: Horror, Thriller, Mystery
- Release Date: 2018-12-13
- Runtime: 82.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: BorderLine Films, Borderline Presents, Memento Films International, Paradise City, YL Pictures
Cast & Crew
Christopher Abbott, Mia Wasikowska, Laia Costa, Maria Dizzia, Wendell Pierce, Marin Ireland, Dakota Lustick, Olivia Bond, Will Brill, Paul Nazak
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Piercing”
Piercing is a psychological thriller that follows Reed, a seemingly devoted husband and father who is secretly planning a gruesome revenge on an unknown assailant.
Reed and his wife, Jackie, are a seemingly happy couple living a comfortable life in a small suburban town. But when Reed begins to have strange dreams and visions of a mysterious woman, his behavior becomes increasingly erratic. He begins to plan a sinister revenge, and Jackie is left in the dark.
Meanwhile, Reed meets a woman named Pihla at a local cafe. She is mysterious and alluring, and Reed is immediately drawn to her. The two begin an intense affair, and Reed finds himself increasingly consumed by his desire for revenge.
At the same time, Jackie begins to suspect something is wrong and starts to investigate her husband’s behavior. She discovers Reed’s affair and his plans for revenge.
As Reed’s obsession with Pihla grows, Jackie’s investigation leads her closer to the truth. Reed’s plan for revenge is revealed and he must now confront his own demons in order to protect his family.
Piercing is a gripping psychological thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat until the very end. With a dark and twisted plot, it is sure to keep you guessing until the very last scene.
Where to Watch “Piercing”
If you are wondering where to watch “Piercing”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Piercing” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Piercing” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Piercing