- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: They cut a hole through time
- Genres: Science Fiction, Action, Adventure
- Release Date: 1993-11-12
- Runtime: 97.0 min
- Budget: $5.0 million
- Revenue: $0.0 million
- Production Companies: Trimark Pictures
Cast & Crew
Brad Johnson, Marjean Holden, John Christian Graas, Gerrit Graham, Al Pugliese, Cyril O’Reilly, Geoffrey Blake, Lisa Robins, David Wells, Larry Cedar, James Greene, Andrew Steel, Allen Perada, Hank Stone, John Rixey Moore, Ally Porabas, James Jude Courtney, Craig Branham
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Philadelphia Experiment II”
Philadelphia Experiment II is a 1993 science fiction action film directed by Stephen Cornwell and starring Eric Christmas, Michael Paré, and Nancy Allen. The film is a sequel to the 1984 film The Philadelphia Experiment.
The film takes place ten years after the events of the first film. David Herdeg (Michael Paré) is the sole survivor of the original experiment, and has been living in seclusion ever since. He is approached by the government to help them with a new project, code-named “Project Phoenix”.
The project involves using a new experimental device to travel through time and space. David is hesitant to go, but eventually agrees. He and his team travel to 1943, where they discover that the Nazi’s are planning to launch a nuclear weapon at the United States.
David and his team must find a way to stop the weapon from being launched. Along the way, they must also battle the Nazi’s and their advanced technology. David also discovers that the experiment has given him the ability to manipulate time and space.
The team eventually succeeds in stopping the weapon, but David is left stranded in the past. He is eventually rescued by his team, and they all return to the present. However, the experiment has left the world changed, and David must find a way to restore the timeline.
The film ends with David and his team using the device to travel through time and space once again, in order to set things right.
Where to Watch “Philadelphia Experiment II”
If you are wondering where to watch “Philadelphia Experiment II”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Philadelphia Experiment II” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Philadelphia Experiment II” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Philadelphia Experiment II