- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: For centuries they told us the terror would come from above. We’ve been looking the wrong way.
- Genres: Horror, Science Fiction, Thriller
- Release Date: 1998-01-23
- Runtime: 91.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $5.6 million
- Production Companies: Miramax, Dimension Films
Cast & Crew
Ben Affleck, Peter O’Toole, Rose McGowan, Joanna Going, Liev Schreiber, Nicky Katt, Clifton Powell, Rick Otto, Valerie Chow, Adam Nelson, John Hammil, John Scott Clough, Michael DeLorenzo, William Hahn, Robert Himber, Bo Hopkins, Robert Knepper, Paul Schmidt, Dean Hallo, Clive Rosengren, Edmund Wyson, Lucas Elliot Eberl, Linnea Quigley, Judith Drake, Yvette Nipar
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Phantoms”
Phantoms is a 1998 science fiction horror film directed by Joe Chappelle and starring Peter O’Toole, Joanna Going, and Rose McGowan. The film follows a small town in Colorado that is suddenly overrun by an ancient and deadly force.
The film begins with a group of scientists investigating a mysterious phenomenon in the remote town of Snowfield, Colorado. They soon discover that a strange fog has descended upon the town, and the local population has disappeared without a trace. As they explore the town further, they come across a series of bizarre and deadly creatures that have been unleashed from the depths of the earth.
As the scientists battle these creatures, they discover that the fog is actually a living organism that has been dormant for centuries beneath the town. It has been unleashed by a mad scientist who is attempting to use its power to revive an ancient race of creatures known as the Phantoms. The Phantoms are a race of ancient creatures that were banished to the depths of the earth centuries ago, and they are now seeking revenge on those who banished them.
The scientists must find a way to stop the Phantoms and close the gateway between the world of the living and the world of the dead. In order to do this, they must enlist the help of the local sheriff and the townspeople, who have been living in fear of the Phantoms.
The scientists and the townspeople must join forces to battle the Phantoms and save
Where to Watch “Phantoms”
If you are wondering where to watch “Phantoms”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Phantoms” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Phantoms” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Phantoms