- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: If You Don’t Get It This Time, He’ll Have To Drill It Into Your Head!
- Genres: Horror, Science Fiction, Action
- Release Date: 1994-05-06
- Runtime: 91.0 min
- Budget: $2.5 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Starway International Inc.
Cast & Crew
A. Michael Baldwin, Reggie Bannister, Bill Thornbury, Gloria Lynne Henry, Kevin Connors, Cindy Ambuehl, John Davis Chandler, Brooks Gardner, Angus Scrimm, Irene Roseen, Sarah Scott Davis, Duane Tucker, Claire Benedek, Wendy Way, Robert Beecher
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Phantasm III: Lord of the Dead”
Phantasm III: Lord of the Dead follows the continuing adventures of Mike, a young boy who is still haunted by the death of his parents. After the events of the previous installment, Mike has been taken in by the Tall Man, an enigmatic figure who has been stalking Mike since childhood.
The film opens with Mike and Reggie, an old family friend, attempting to rescue Mike’s older brother Jody from the Tall Man’s clutches. The two are successful and Jody reveals that the Tall Man is actually an alien from another dimension who is collecting human souls for his own sinister purposes.
Mike and Reggie then set out on a quest to stop the Tall Man and his minions. Along the way, they enlist the help of a mysterious woman named Alchemy and a group of renegade bikers. After a series of battles and chases, they finally reach the Tall Man’s lair and discover his true plan: to use a special artifact to open a portal to his home dimension and unleash an army of undead warriors.
Mike and Reggie, along with Alchemy and the bikers, battle the Tall Man’s forces and eventually destroy the portal. In the end, they are victorious and the Tall Man is defeated. However, the Tall Man’s evil influence is still felt as Mike and Reggie must now face a new challenge: the resurrection of the Lord of the Dead.
The film ends with Mike and Reggie vowing to protect the world from the
Where to Watch “Phantasm III: Lord of the Dead”
If you are wondering where to watch “Phantasm III: Lord of the Dead”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Phantasm III: Lord of the Dead” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Phantasm III: Lord of the Dead” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Phantasm III: Lord of the Dead