- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Hairstyles are temporary. Family is forever.
- Genres: Comedy
- Release Date: 2017-12-15
- Runtime: 94.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Park Pictures Features, Washington Square Films, 2929 Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Rainn Wilson, Patricia Arquette, Kira McLean, Michael Greene, Aidan Fiske
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Permanent”
Permanent is a 2017 comedy-drama film directed by Colette Burson and starring Patricia Arquette, Rainn Wilson, Kira McLean, and Kaitlyn Dever.
The story follows the Dyer family as they move from a small town in Virginia to a suburb of Washington, D.C. for a better life. The family consists of the father, Jim (Rainn Wilson); the mother, Jeanne (Patricia Arquette); and their two teenage daughters, Aurelie (Kira McLean) and Sarah (Kaitlyn Dever).
The move is difficult for the family, particularly for the girls, who have to adjust to their new school and to the fact that their father is now a stay-at-home dad. As the girls try to fit in, they discover that their new school has a strict dress code that prohibits them from wearing their natural hairstyles. This leads to a conflict between the girls and the school administration, and the family must decide how to handle the situation.
At the same time, the family must deal with the pressures of living in a new place and the changes that come with it. As the girls try to navigate their new life, they learn to accept each other and their differences, while also learning to embrace the new opportunities that come with their new home.
In the end, the family learns to accept each other and their differences, and they come to understand that the
Where to Watch “Permanent”
If you are wondering where to watch “Permanent”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Permanent” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Permanent” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Permanent