- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: He had a great job, beautiful wife and a habit the size of Utah.
- Genres: Drama
- Release Date: 1998-09-16
- Runtime: 88.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $1.2 million
- Production Companies: JD Productions, Artisan Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Ben Stiller, Elizabeth Hurley, Maria Bello, Owen Wilson, Lourdes Benedicto, Peter Greene, Cheryl Ladd, Fred Willard, Charles Fleischer, Janeane Garofalo, Connie Nielsen, Sandra Oh, Jerry Stahl, Jay Paulson, Spencer Garrett, Chauncey Leopardi, Mary Thompson, Liz Torres, Douglas Spain, Scott Williamson, Nancye Ferguson, Sam Anderson, John Prosky, Andy Dick, Lainie Kazan, Daniel Hartley
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Permanent Midnight”
Permanent Midnight is a 1998 American drama film directed by David Veloz and starring Ben Stiller, Maria Bello, and Owen Wilson. The film is based on the autobiographical book of the same name by Jerry Stahl.
The story follows Jerry Stahl (Stiller), a once successful television writer and recovering heroin addict, as he struggles to get his life back on track. After being fired from his job, Jerry is forced to take a job as a ghostwriter for a popular self-help author. As Jerry attempts to write the book, he finds himself becoming increasingly dependent on heroin to cope with the pain of his addiction.
At the same time, Jerry meets and falls in love with Maria (Bello), a fellow addict who helps him through his struggles. As their relationship grows, Jerry begins to realize that he needs to make some changes in his life if he wants to stay clean and be happy.
The film follows Jerry as he struggles to stay clean and rediscover his passion for writing. Along the way, he faces temptation, heartache, and the harsh realities of his addiction. In the end, Jerry must decide if he is ready to take the necessary steps to get his life back on track.
Where to Watch “Permanent Midnight”
If you are wondering where to watch “Permanent Midnight”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Permanent Midnight” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Permanent Midnight” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Permanent Midnight