- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Flunk ’em if they can’t take a joke.
- Genres: Comedy
- Release Date: 1994-04-29
- Runtime: 79.0 min
- Budget: $9.0 million
- Revenue: $4.4 million
- Production Companies: 20th Century Fox, Paul Schiff Productions
Cast & Crew
Jeremy Piven, Chris Young, David Spade, Megan Ward, Sarah Trigger, Jon Favreau, Alex Désert, Gale Mayron, Viveka Davis, Jake Busey, Maddie Corman, Jessica Walter, Jake Beecham, Darin Heames, Matt Ross, Stivi Paskoski, Jody Racicot, Thomas Mitchell, Kevin Jubinville, George Clinton, Ted Kozma, Theo Caldwell, Colin Fox, Larry Reynolds, Becky Thyre, Kevin Thigpen, Rob Gfroerer, Jonathan Wilson, Joel Bissonnette, M.J. Kang, Trent McMullen, David Berni, Jeff Clarke, Valentina Cardinalli, Adam Bocknek, Zak Penn, Danny Smith
Synopsis – What to Expect from “PCU”
PCU (Politically Correct University) is a 1994 comedy film written by Adam Leff and Zak Penn and directed by Hart Bochner. The movie follows a group of freshmen at the fictional Port Chester University (PCU) as they navigate the often hilarious and sometimes outrageous world of college life.
The movie follows the adventures of two freshmen, Tom Lawrence and Droz, who are determined to make the most of their college experience. After moving into their dorm, they meet up with their new roommates, the outspoken and outspokenly politically correct Rand McPherson, the nerdy and socially awkward Rubell, and the fun-loving and easy-going Stork.
The group quickly finds themselves in the middle of a heated rivalry between two of the school’s fraternities, the hard-partying, beer-drinking, and womanizing Pit and the politically correct and socially conscious Gutter Punks. After Tom and Droz join the Pit, they quickly find themselves in the middle of a campus-wide power struggle between the two fraternities, as each tries to gain control of the student council and the school’s social scene.
The movie culminates in a wild and chaotic campus-wide party, where the two fraternities battle it out for control of the school. In the end, Tom and Droz learn that it’s not about who has the most power, but rather about having fun and making the most of their
Where to Watch “PCU”
If you are wondering where to watch “PCU”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “PCU” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “PCU” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to PCU