- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, Family
- Release Date: 1999-11-09
- Runtime: 87.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Hollyridge Productions, Dualstar Productions
Cast & Crew
Mary, Kate Olsen, Ashley Olsen, Peter White, Matt Winston, Yvonne Sciò, Brocker Way, Ethan Peck, François Giroday, Jon Menick, Doran Clark, Matt McCoy, Robert Martin Robinson, Laura Julian, Logan Robbins, Matthew Freund, Katrina Darrell, Michael Immel
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Passport to Paris”
Passport to Paris is a 1999 American comedy-drama film directed by Alan Smithee and written by John Hughes. The film stars Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen as two American teenage sisters, Melanie and Allyson Porter, who are sent to Paris for the summer to stay with their uncle, while their parents take a much needed vacation.
The sisters arrive in Paris and are immediately overwhelmed by the sights and sounds of the city. They soon meet their uncle, an eccentric artist named Pierre, who lives in a luxurious apartment overlooking the Eiffel Tower. Pierre is a bit of a free spirit, and he teaches the girls how to enjoy the city and its culture.
The girls quickly fall in love with Paris and all it has to offer. They explore the city, make friends, and find themselves in some funny and exciting situations. They also learn about the city’s history, art, and cuisine.
Meanwhile, their parents are having their own adventures while on vacation, which leads to a series of misunderstandings that only add to the fun.
The girls soon realize that there is more to Paris than just the sights and sounds. They learn the importance of family, friendship, and responsibility. In the end, the girls discover that the best way to experience Paris is to open their hearts and minds to the beauty of the city and its culture.
Where to Watch “Passport to Paris”
If you are wondering where to watch “Passport to Paris”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Passport to Paris” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Passport to Paris” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Passport to Paris