- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: No backstabbing. Just business
- Genres: Thriller, Drama, Crime, Mystery
- Release Date: 2012-09-07
- Runtime: 100.0 min
- Budget: $20.0 million
- Revenue: $0.7 million
- Production Companies: France 2 Cinéma, Integral Film, SBS Productions
Cast & Crew
Rachel McAdams, Noomi Rapace, Karoline Herfurth, Paul Anderson, Dominic Raacke, Rainer Bock, Benjamin Sadler, Michael Rotschopf, Max Urlacher, Jörg Pintsch, Trystan Pütter, Patrick Heyn, Carlos Castro, Melissa Holroyd, Ian T. Dickinson, Frank Witter, Leila Rozario, Alexander Yassin, Gernot Kunert, Katrin Pollitt, Polina Semionova
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Passion”
Passion is a psychological thriller about two female co-workers, Christine (Rachel McAdams) and Isabelle (Noomi Rapace). Christine is a successful businesswoman who is ambitious and driven, while Isabelle is her assistant, a young and beautiful woman who is more carefree and impulsive.
The two quickly become friends, and Christine begins to mentor Isabelle, teaching her the ropes of the business world. But when Isabelle starts to become more successful than Christine, the older woman becomes increasingly jealous and resentful.
As their professional rivalry intensifies, the two women’s personal lives become intertwined. Christine begins an affair with Isabelle’s married boss, and Isabelle develops a passionate obsession with Christine. As the two women become increasingly unhinged, a deadly game of cat and mouse ensues.
The stakes are raised as Christine and Isabelle’s obsession with each other grows, and their mutual hatred and envy leads them to the brink of destruction. In the end, only one of them can survive.
Where to Watch “Passion”
If you are wondering where to watch “Passion”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Passion” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Passion” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Passion