- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Drama, Romance, War, History
- Release Date: 2008-10-17
- Runtime: 114.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Bell Broadcast and New Media Fund, Damberger Film & Cattle Co, Rhombus Media, Whizbang Films, Alliance Films, Téléfilm Canada
Cast & Crew
Paul Gross, Caroline Dhavernas, Joe Dinicol, Meredith Bailey, Adam J. Harrington, Gil Bellows, James Kot, Jesse Frechette, Robert Nogier, David LeReaney, Jayson Therrien, Michael Greyeyes, Landon Liboiron, Hugh Probyn, Jim Mezon, Brian Dooley, Patricia Benedict, Francis Damberger, Rainer Kahl, David Ley, Judith Buchan, David Brown, Chad Nobert, Lois Holley, Stafford Lawrence, Marty Antonini, James Defelice, Sean Anthony Olsen, Ryan Cowie, Alex Arsenault, Justin Michael Carriere, Tom Carey, Chris Ippolito, Brett Manyluk, Don Bland, Brian Jensen, Christopher Myles, David LeReaney, Jeffrey Watson, David Haysom, Stephen Warner, Jason Cermak, Joseph Allan Sutherland, Ross Crockett, C. Adam Leigh, Teresa Hung, Mandy Stobo, R.D. Hallett
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Passchendaele”
Passchendaele is a Canadian war drama film released in 2008. It tells the story of a Canadian soldier named Michael Dunne, who is fighting in the Battle of Passchendaele during World War I.
The film begins with Michael Dunne returning to his home in Canada after being wounded in battle. He is welcomed home by his father, a decorated war veteran, and his mother. Michael is welcomed back with open arms, but he is still haunted by the horrors of war. He soon meets Sarah, a nurse who was also a war veteran, and the two fall in love.
The film then follows Michael as he returns to the front lines. He is determined to fight for his country and avenge the death of his brother, who was killed in the war. He is also determined to find the location of a German machine gun nest, which is preventing the Allied forces from advancing.
Michael and his unit fight bravely in the Battle of Passchendaele, but they suffer heavy losses. Despite their losses, they eventually succeed in locating the German machine gun nest and destroying it.
The film ends with Michael and Sarah getting married. The two of them, along with Michael’s father, stand in front of a memorial for all the soldiers who gave their lives in the war. The film ends on a hopeful note, with Michael and Sarah looking forward to a future together.
Where to Watch “Passchendaele”
If you are wondering where to watch “Passchendaele”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Passchendaele” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Passchendaele” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Passchendaele