- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: November 22, 1963, 12:38 pm – A trauma patient is rushed to Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas. His name is President John F. Kennedy.
- Genres: History, Drama
- Release Date: 2013-10-02
- Runtime: 94.0 min
- Budget: $10.0 million
- Revenue: $1.4 million
- Production Companies: Playtone, American Film Company, Exclusive Media
Cast & Crew
Zac Efron, Marcia Gay Harden, Paul Giamatti, Billy Bob Thornton, Jacki Weaver, Ron Livingston, Jeremy Strong, James Badge Dale, Tom Welling, Colin Hanks, Jackie Earle Haley, David Harbour, Paul Sparks, Mark Duplass, Rory Cochrane, Matt Barr, Austin Nichols, Gil Bellows, Jonathan Breck, Elizabeth Tulloch, Dana Wheeler, Nicholson, Kat Steffens, Brett Stimely, Sean McGraw, Jimmie Dale Gilmore, Gary Grubbs, Bryan Batt, Glenn Morshower, Chuck Huber, Gary Clarke, Mallory Moye, Jason Douglas, Larry Jack Dotson, Nico Evers, Swindell, Irene White, Luci Christian, Ellen Halper, Chris Freihofer, Taylor Scorse, Oryan Landa, Heath Allyn, Sarah Joy Byington, John Cann, Anthony J. Caruso, Darryl Cox, Armando Gutiérrez, Nathaniel Holt, Anne Lockhart, Greg Wise, Jeff Gibbs
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Parkland”
Parkland is a 2013 American historical drama film directed by Peter Landesman and starring an ensemble cast featuring Zac Efron, Marcia Gay Harden, Billy Bob Thornton, Paul Giamatti, and Jacki Weaver. The film is based on the events surrounding the assassination of John F. Kennedy, and is told from the perspective of the individuals who were present at Parkland Hospital on the day of the shooting.
The film starts off in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963, the day of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. At Parkland Hospital, a team of doctors and nurses rush to treat the president and his entourage. Meanwhile, Secret Service agents, FBI agents, and police officers attempt to piece together the events of the day.
At the same time, Lee Harvey Oswald is arrested and brought to the police station, where he is interrogated by detectives. As the investigation continues, the various characters are forced to come to terms with the tragedy of the event and its aftermath.
The film follows the stories of the doctors and nurses at the hospital, the police officers and detectives, and the Secret Service agents as they attempt to make sense of the tragedy and its aftermath. It also examines the lives of the people closest to Kennedy, including his family, friends, and political colleagues.
The film culminates in a powerful and emotional finale as the characters confront the reality of the tragedy and its implications. Parkland is an emotional and
Where to Watch “Parkland”
If you are wondering where to watch “Parkland”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Parkland” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Parkland” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Parkland