- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: There’s A New Name For Terror…
- Genres: Comedy, Horror
- Release Date: 1989-01-27
- Runtime: 81.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Great American Films Limited Partnership, Vestron Pictures
Cast & Crew
Randy Quaid, Mary Beth Hurt, Sandy Dennis, Bryan Madorsky, Juno Mills, Cockell, Kathryn Grody, Deborah Rush, Graham Jarvis, Helen Carscallen, Warren Van Evera, Wayne Robson, Uriel Byfield, Mariah Balaban, Larry Palef
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Parents”
Parents is a darkly humorous horror movie released in 1989. It tells the story of the Laemles, a seemingly normal suburban family whose lives are turned upside down when they discover that their parents are actually cannibalistic monsters.
The Laemles, consisting of two parents, Robert and Lily, and their children, Michael and Debbie, live in a comfortable home in the suburbs. They appear to have a normal, happy life, but beneath the surface lurk secrets and tensions.
One day, the Laemles are visited by a strange man who claims to be Robert’s father. He tells them that their parents are actually monsters who have been eating humans for years. Horrified, the family decides to investigate and soon discovers that the man was telling the truth.
The Laemles must now fight to save their family from the monsters that lurk within their own home. They must battle their own fears and confront the truth about their parents. As they try to uncover the secrets of their past, they come to realize that the monsters are closer than they ever imagined.
The Laemles must now face their darkest fears and fight to protect each other from the monsters that lurk within their own home. In the end, they must come together to defeat the monsters and save their family.
Where to Watch “Parents”
If you are wondering where to watch “Parents”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Parents” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Parents” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Parents