- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: In a town this bad, it’s hard to be good…
- Genres: Crime, Drama, Mystery, Romance, Thriller
- Release Date: 1998-02-20
- Runtime: 114.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Castle Rock Entertainment, Rialto Films, Code Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Woody Harrelson, Gina Gershon, Elisabeth Shue, Rolf Hoppe, Michael Rapaport, Chloë Sevigny, Tom Wright, Marc Macaulay, Joe Hickey, Ralph Wilcox, Peter Paul DeLeo, Mal Jones, Salvador Levy, Richard Booker, Mikki Scanlon, Bill Larson, Tim W. Terry, Jim Janey, Brett Rice, Vince Cecere, Don Bright, Ernie Garrett, Karin J. Ivester, Marcus Thomas, Douglas Mann
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Palmetto”
Palmetto is a 1998 neo-noir thriller starring Woody Harrelson and Elisabeth Shue. The film follows Harry Barber (Harrelson), a down-on-his-luck journalist who is hired to investigate the murder of a wealthy businessman in a small town in South Carolina. Barber discovers the town is run by a corrupt mayor and a powerful crime syndicate. He also discovers the businessman was involved in a shady real estate deal that could have made a lot of people a lot of money.
Barber soon finds himself in the middle of a dangerous web of corruption and murder as he attempts to uncover the truth. He teams up with a mysterious woman named Rhea Malroux (Shue) who is also trying to uncover the truth about the murder. Together, they must battle the syndicate and the corrupt mayor in order to get to the bottom of the case.
As Barber and Rhea get closer to the truth, they find themselves in more and more danger as the syndicate tries to stop them from uncovering the truth. With the help of some unlikely allies, they must fight for justice and put an end to the corruption in Palmetto.
Where to Watch “Palmetto”
If you are wondering where to watch “Palmetto”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Palmetto” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Palmetto” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Palmetto