- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Comedy, Drama
- Release Date: 2004-09-03
- Runtime: 100.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $0.8 million
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Ellen Barkin, Stephen Adly Guirgis, Richard Masur, Emani Sledge, Jennifer Jason Leigh, John Gemberling, Debra Monk, Valerie Shusterov, Will Denton, Sharon Wilkins, Alexander Brickel, Shayna Levine, Hannah Freiman, Matthew Faber, Angela Pietropinto, Bill Buell, Rachel Corr, Andrea Demosthenes, Maggie Moore, Tyler Maynard
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Palindromes”
Palindromes is a 2004 dark comedy-drama film written and directed by Todd Solondz. The film follows the story of Aviva, an overweight 13-year-old girl who runs away from home after her parents refuse to let her have an abortion.
The movie begins with Aviva’s parents, Mark and Joyce, discussing the possibility of Aviva having an abortion. Mark is against it, while Joyce is more understanding. Aviva overhears their conversation and decides to run away. She hitchhikes her way to a clinic, but is turned away because she is too young.
Devastated, Aviva runs away again and is taken in by a family of religious fundamentalists. They treat her kindly, but Aviva is still determined to get an abortion. She eventually escapes from the family and makes her way to another clinic, where she is successful in getting an abortion.
With nowhere else to go, Aviva is taken in by a group of prostitutes. She quickly falls in with them and starts to enjoy the freedom of living without rules. However, she soon discovers that the prostitutes are involved in a human trafficking ring.
Aviva decides to take a stand and rescue the girls from the traffickers. She enlists the help of her old friends, the religious family, and together they manage to free the girls.
In the end, Aviva returns home to her parents and they finally accept her decision to have
Where to Watch “Palindromes”
If you are wondering where to watch “Palindromes”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Palindromes” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Palindromes” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Palindromes