- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: War in Hell
- Genres: Action, Horror
- Release Date: 2012-01-01
- Runtime: 101.0 min
- Budget: $3.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Black Camel Pictures
Cast & Crew
Catherine Steadman, Richard Coyle, Ali Craig, Daniel Caltagirone, Nick Nevern, Gary McDonald, Julian Wadham, Michael Byrne, Vivien Taylor, Domenic Pontone, David Gant, Martin Bell
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Outpost: Black Sun”
Outpost: Black Sun is a 2012 horror film set in World War II. The story follows a group of Nazi soldiers sent to investigate a mysterious military base in the middle of the Eastern Front.
The group is led by a grizzled veteran, Captain Klaus Woermann, who is tasked with finding out what is going on at the base. The soldiers soon discover that the base is home to a secret Nazi experiment involving the occult and the supernatural.
At the base, Woermann and his team discover a mysterious woman, Greta, who claims to be a witch. She tells them of a powerful force that is hidden beneath the base. The force is a powerful undead army created by the Nazis.
Woermann and his team soon realize that the undead army is a powerful weapon that could turn the tide of the war. However, the undead are also a dangerous force that could destroy the world if unleashed.
Woermann and his team must now fight to save the world from the undead army, while also trying to prevent the Nazis from unleashing the power of the undead. Along the way, they must face off against the occult forces and the supernatural powers of the undead.
The fate of the world hangs in the balance as Woermann and his team fight to save humanity from the darkness of the undead. Will they be able to stop the Nazis and save the world? Or will the undead army unleash its power and destroy everything
Where to Watch “Outpost: Black Sun”
If you are wondering where to watch “Outpost: Black Sun”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Outpost: Black Sun” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Outpost: Black Sun” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Outpost: Black Sun