- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: To have and to hold… ‘Til dads do us part.
- Genres: Comedy
- Release Date: 2010-03-12
- Runtime: 103.0 min
- Budget: $14.0 million
- Revenue: $21.4 million
- Production Companies: Fox Searchlight Pictures, Dune Entertainment, Sneak Preview Entertainment, Pointe Studios
Cast & Crew
Forest Whitaker, America Ferrera, Carlos Mencia, Regina King, Lance Gross, Diana Maria Riva, Lupe Ontiveros, Anjelah Johnson, Reyes, Charlie Murphy, Shannyn Sossamon, Tonita Castro, Anna Maria Horsford, Warren Sapp, Shondrella Avery, Sterling Ardrey, Skylan Brooks, Castulo Guerra, Joseph Mencia, Vivek Shah, Shaun B’Laurent, Ella Joyce, Sy Richardson, Noel Gugliemi, Caroline Aaron, Hayley Marie Norman, Gina Rodriguez, Harry Shum Jr.-Taye Diggs
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Our Family Wedding”
Our Family Wedding is a romantic comedy about two families coming together for a wedding.
The story follows the Rodriguez and the Lavender families, who are brought together when their children, Lucia and Marcus, decide to get married. As the two families come together, they must learn to get along despite their cultural differences.
Lucia is a free-spirited Latin American woman from a close-knit family, while Marcus is an African-American man from a more traditional family. As their families prepare for the wedding, they must learn to overcome their differences and come to terms with the fact that their children are getting married.
The wedding preparations are complicated by the fact that Lucia’s father, Miguel, and Marcus’ father, Brad, do not get along. As the wedding date approaches, tensions between the two fathers continue to rise.
On the day of the wedding, the two families come together to celebrate the union of their children. Despite the tension between the two fathers, the wedding is a success.
The movie follows the two families as they learn to accept each other and their differences. In the end, the two families come to understand and appreciate each other, and the wedding is a beautiful success.
Where to Watch “Our Family Wedding”
If you are wondering where to watch “Our Family Wedding”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Our Family Wedding” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Our Family Wedding” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Our Family Wedding