- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: How do enemies find common ground?
- Genres: TV Movie, Drama, History
- Release Date: 2021-05-29
- Runtime: 118.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: DreamWorks Pictures, Bold Films, Marc Platt Productions, HBO Films
Cast & Crew
Ruth Wilson, Andrew Scott, Salim Dau, Waleed Zuaiter, Jeff Wilbusch, Igal Naor, Doval’e Glickman, Rotem Keinan, Itzik Cohen, Tobias Zilliacus, Sasson Gabai, Geraldine Alexander, Joachim Paul Assböck, Karel Dobrý, Adam Vacula, Sam Feuer, Zdeňka Žádníková Volencová
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Oslo”
Oslo is a gripping drama set in the capital of Norway. The story follows two ambitious political adversaries, Mona Juul and Michael Lund, as they attempt to broker the historic Oslo Accords.
Mona Juul is a Norwegian diplomat who has been assigned the task of brokering a peace agreement between the Israelis and Palestinians. She is determined to succeed in her mission, but she soon finds herself in a difficult situation as both sides are unwilling to compromise.
Michael Lund is a young Norwegian lawyer who has been hired by Mona to help her negotiate the agreement. He is skeptical of the process and is determined to find a way to bridge the gap between the two sides.
The two of them work together to find common ground and ultimately come up with a proposal that is accepted by both sides. However, the agreement is met with resistance from the Israeli and Palestinian governments, as well as from some of their own people.
The story follows Mona and Michael as they fight to get the agreement ratified, while also dealing with their own personal struggles. Along the way, they must confront their own biases and prejudices in order to find a way to bridge the gap between the two sides.
In the end, the Oslo Accords are ratified and a new era of peace is ushered in. Mona and Michael have achieved the impossible and their efforts have changed the course of history.
Where to Watch “Oslo”
If you are wondering where to watch “Oslo”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Oslo” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Oslo” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Oslo