- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Whats your emergency?
- Genres: Thriller, Action, Drama
- Release Date: 2015-08-21
- Runtime: 88.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Status Media & Entertainment, DV3 Productions, The Forgery, GA2 Productions
Cast & Crew
Mischa Barton, Luke Goss, Ving Rhames, Michael Paré, Julie Guevara, Ryan Monolopolus, Tony Demil, Walter Hendrix III, Wendell Kinney, Summer Perkins, Christopher Marrone, Irene Santiago
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Operator”
Operator is a 2015 American comedy-drama film starring Martin Starr, Nat Faxon, Mae Whitman, and Retta.
The film follows Joe (Martin Starr), an unfulfilled tech support operator who is struggling to make ends meet and keep his family afloat. His wife Emily (Mae Whitman) is a stay-at-home mom who is struggling to keep up with their two children, while Joe is constantly getting calls from his job, leaving him feeling overwhelmed and unappreciated.
Things take a turn for the worse when Joe is unexpectedly laid off from his job. Desperate to keep his family afloat, Joe takes a job as an operator for a phone sex hotline. Despite his initial reservations, Joe quickly finds himself thriving in his new role, getting to know his callers and forming relationships with them.
Meanwhile, Emily is struggling to keep up with the demands of parenting and working from home. With Joe’s help, she finally finds her footing and is able to take control of her own life.
As Joe’s life begins to improve, he is forced to confront the fact that he is taking advantage of his callers. He must decide whether to continue in his new role, or find a way to balance his job and his family life.
In the end, Joe and Emily find a way to make it all work, and Joe discovers that he can use his skills as an operator to help others in need
Where to Watch “Operator”
If you are wondering where to watch “Operator”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Operator” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Operator” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Operator