- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Sabotage of Hitler’s ingenious weapons of mass destruction…the V1 and V2 rockets!
- Genres: Action, Drama, War
- Release Date: 1965-04-01
- Runtime: 115.0 min
- Budget: $0.1 million
- Revenue: $3.7 million
- Production Companies: Metro, Goldwyn, Mayer British Studios
Cast & Crew
Sophia Loren, George Peppard, Trevor Howard, John Mills, Richard Johnson, Tom Courtenay, Jeremy Kemp, Anthony Quayle, Lilli Palmer, Paul Henreid, Helmut Dantine, Barbara Rütting, Richard Todd, Sylvia Syms, John Fraser, Maurice Denham, Patrick Wymark, Wolf Frees, Moray Watson, Richard Wattis, Allan Cuthbertson, Karl Stepanek, William Mervyn, Milo Sperber, George Mikell, Ferdy Mayne, Robert Brown, Anton Diffring, Philip Madoc, John Abineri, Charles Lloyd Pack, Gertan Klauber, Jeremy Spenser, John Ronane
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Operation Crossbow”
Operation Crossbow is a 1965 British war film about the British mission to destroy Nazi Germany’s V-2 rocket program during World War II.
The movie begins in the summer of 1943 with a team of Allied agents infiltrating a Nazi research facility in occupied France. The team is led by British agent John Curtis (George Peppard), who is accompanied by American agent Tony Pierson (Sylvester Stallone). Together, they discover that the Nazis are developing a long-range rocket, the V-2. The team is able to get out of the facility with their lives, but not before they are spotted by the Nazis.
The team is then tasked with infiltrating the Nazi V-2 rocket research facility at Peenemunde, Germany. Curtis and Pierson are joined by British agent Claire Norris (Sophia Loren) and British scientist Dr. Barnes (Trevor Howard). The team is successful in infiltrating the facility and gathering intelligence on the V-2 rocket program.
The team then travels to Italy to recruit a team of Italian resistance fighters to help them destroy the V-2 rocket facility. The team is successful in recruiting the Italian resistance fighters, and they are able to launch an attack on the V-2 rocket facility. The attack is successful in destroying the facility, and the team is able to escape with their lives.
In the aftermath of the mission, Curtis and Pierson are awarded medals of
Where to Watch “Operation Crossbow”
If you are wondering where to watch “Operation Crossbow”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Operation Crossbow” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Operation Crossbow” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Operation Crossbow