- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: He’s never been happier. And that’s the problem.
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 2019-09-08
- Runtime: 97.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Mosaic, Columbia Pictures
Cast & Crew
Martin Freeman, Morena Baccarin, Jake Lacy, Melissa Rauch, Shannon Woodward, Ellis Rubin, Jane Curtin, Adam Shapiro, Jackie Seiden, Ravi Cabot, Conyers, Jason Altman, Alex Perez, Tyler Bourke, dL Sams, Ed Herbstman
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Ode to Joy”
Ode to Joy is a romantic comedy film released in 2019. It follows the story of Charlie, a successful Wall Street banker and his journey to find true happiness.
The film begins with Charlie living a life of luxury, but despite his success, he is still unhappy. He then meets the free-spirited Fran, who helps him to open his eyes to a different way of life. As the two become closer, Charlie discovers that true happiness is not found in material possessions, but in the joy of living life to the fullest.
The story follows Charlie and Fran as they explore New York City together. Along the way, they meet a variety of characters, from a struggling artist to a street performer, all of whom teach Charlie the value of life. Charlie also meets an old friend, Emily, who helps him to see that true joy lies in living in the moment.
As Charlie and Fran’s relationship grows, they come to the realization that life is too short to waste. They make a pact to live life to the fullest and take risks, no matter how scary or risky. In the end, Charlie and Fran take a leap of faith and decide to move to Paris to start a new life together.
The film ends with Charlie and Fran living happily in Paris, surrounded by the beauty of the city and the joy of living life to the fullest. Ode to Joy is a heartwarming story of self-discovery, friendship, and
Where to Watch “Ode to Joy”
If you are wondering where to watch “Ode to Joy”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Ode to Joy” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Ode to Joy” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Ode to Joy