- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: TV Movie, Comedy, Romance
- Release Date: 2015-10-17
- Runtime: 84.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Tempo Productions, Front Street Pictures, Side Street Post, Storybox Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Ashley Williams, Sam Jaeger, Hannah Cheramy, Kiefer O’Reilly, Miranda Frigon, Laura Mitchell, Brad Mann, Connor Fielding, Owen Fielding, Crystal Balint, Christina Jastrzembska, Vincent Dangerfield
Synopsis – What to Expect from “October Kiss”
October Kiss is a romantic comedy-drama about a single mother, Hannah, and her daughter, Abbie. Abbie is a high school senior who is struggling to find her place in the world. She is a bright and talented student, but she is also shy and awkward, and she has a hard time making friends.
When Hannah’s old flame, Rick, moves back to town, he and Hannah reconnect. Their relationship is complicated by the fact that Rick is now married to another woman, and he has two sons. Abbie is initially opposed to the idea of her mother dating again, but she eventually comes to accept it.
Meanwhile, Abbie is trying to find her place in the world. She finds a job at a local diner, and she meets a handsome young man named Tyler. Tyler is a college student who is trying to figure out his own place in the world. Abbie and Tyler become close friends, and they eventually fall in love.
When Abbie’s grandmother dies, Abbie and Tyler take a road trip to the funeral. Along the way, they share their hopes and dreams, and they come to realize that they are in love. When they arrive at the funeral, they share a passionate kiss, and Abbie is finally able to find her place in the world.
The movie follows Abbie and Tyler as they navigate their relationship and their lives. They must learn to balance their love with their responsibilities, and
Where to Watch “October Kiss”
If you are wondering where to watch “October Kiss”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “October Kiss” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “October Kiss” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to October Kiss