- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- Genres: Adventure, Comedy, Crime
- Release Date: 2000-08-30
- Runtime: 107.0
- Budget: $26.0 million
- Revenue: $71.9 million
- Production Companies: Universal Pictures, Touchstone Pictures, Working Title Films, Blind Bard Pictures, StudioCanal
Cast & Crew
George Clooney, John Turturro, Tim Blake Nelson, Charles Durning, John Goodman, Michael Badalucco, Holly Hunter, Stephen Root, Chris Thomas King, Wayne Duvall, Daniel von Bargen, J.R. Horne, Brian Reddy, Frank Collison, Musetta Vander, Ray McKinnon, Del Pentecost, Mia Tate, Christy Taylor, Lee Weaver, Ed Gale, Millford Fortenberry, Quinn Gasaway, Royce D. Applegate
O Brother, Where Art Thou? is a 2000 American comedy-drama film written, produced, and directed by Joel and Ethan Coen, and starring George Clooney, John Turturro, and Tim Blake Nelson. Set in 1937 rural Mississippi during the Great Depression, the film’s story is a modern satire loosely based on Homer’s epic poem, The Odyssey.
The film follows three escaped convicts, Ulysses Everett McGill (Clooney), Pete Hogwallop (Turturro), and Delmar O’Donnell (Nelson), as they embark on a quest for a hidden treasure. Along the way, they encounter a series of bizarre characters, including a cyclops, a one-eyed Bible salesman, and a blind prophet.
The trio also come across a group of sirens, who attempt to lure them into the river with their song. Ulysses is able to resist the sirens’ song, but Delmar and Pete are not so lucky. The trio eventually make it to the treasure, but not before they have a series of misadventures, including a run-in with the law and a visit to a Ku Klux Klan rally.
The film is filled
How & Where to Watch “O Brother, Where Art Thou?”
Wondering where to watch O Brother, Where Art Thou??
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming O Brother, Where Art Thou?.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “O Brother, Where Art Thou?” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “O Brother, Where Art Thou?” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to O Brother, Where Art Thou?