- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Let the love feast begin.
- Genres: Science Fiction, Drama, Comedy
- Release Date: 1997-05-09
- Runtime: 78.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $0.0 million
- Production Companies: New Line Cinema, Why Not Productions, Desperate Pictures, UGC Images
Cast & Crew
James Duval, Rachel True, Nathan Bexton, Chiara Mastroianni, Debi Mazar, Kathleen Robertson, Joshua Gibran Mayweather, Jordan Ladd, Christina Applegate, Sarah Lassez, Guillermo Díaz, Jeremy Jordan, Alan Boyce, Jaason Simmons, Ryan Phillippe, Heather Graham, Scott Caan, Thyme Lewis, Mena Suvari, Beverly D’Angelo, Charlotte Rae, Denise Richards, Teresa Hill, Kevin Light, Traci Lords, Shannen Doherty, Rose McGowan, John Ritter, Christopher Knight, Eve Plumb, Lauren Tewes, David Leisure, John Enos III, Nicolette Gato, Brian Buzzini, Aaron Smith, Sara Jane, Tre Temperilli, Devon Odessa, Staci Keanan, Gibby Haynes, Keith Brewer, Derek Brewer, Roscoe, Stéphane Sednaoui, Petro Nicholas, Peter Alexander, Brian Heinberg
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Nowhere”
Nowhere is a 1997 American black comedy film written and directed by Gregg Araki. It follows the lives of a group of teenagers living in the Los Angeles suburb of Los Angeles, California in the mid-1990s.
The film follows Dark Smith (James Duval), a young, disaffected teen who is struggling to cope with the pressures of teenage life. He is constantly bullied by his peers and is struggling to find his place in the world.
Dark meets a group of other teenagers who are similarly disaffected and the group soon become close friends. The group includes Mel (Rachel True), a strong-willed African-American girl; Desmond (Desmond Harrington), a sensitive gay teen; and Lilith (Kathleen Robertson), a wild and promiscuous girl.
The group begin to explore their newfound freedom and embark on a series of wild adventures. They explore the seedy side of Los Angeles, visiting nightclubs, drag races, and parties. They also explore their own identities, experimenting with drugs, sex, and alternative lifestyles.
As the group’s friendship deepens, they become embroiled in a series of increasingly dangerous situations. Dark finds himself in the middle of a turf war between two rival gangs, and he must decide whether to fight back or stand by his friends.
The group soon discovers that the only way to survive is to stick together, and they must rely on each other to make it through.
Where to Watch “Nowhere”
If you are wondering where to watch “Nowhere”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Nowhere” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Nowhere” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Nowhere