- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Sometimes love needs a re-write.
- Genres: Romance, Comedy, Drama
- Release Date: 2013-10-11
- Runtime: 102.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Synchronicity Films, British Film Company
Cast & Crew
Karen Gillan, Stanley Weber, Iain De Caestecker, Henry Ian Cusick, Kate Dickie, Amy Manson, Freya Mavor, Gary Lewis, Niall Greig Fulton, Bill Barclay, Cora Bissett, Louise Goodall, John Bett, Callum Cuthbertson, Jenni Duffy, Luke Oscar Ford, Erica Von Stein, Jennifer Ann Watt
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Not Another Happy Ending”
Not Another Happy Ending is a romantic drama set in the vibrant city of Glasgow. The story follows Jane Lockhart (Karen Gillan), a young and successful publisher who is struggling to find the inspiration to write her own novel.
When Jane meets aspiring author, Darsie (Stanley Weber), she is instantly attracted to him and decides to take him on as a client. As she helps him to write his first novel, Jane finds herself falling in love with him. However, their relationship is complicated by the fact that Darsie’s writing is inspired by his own tumultuous love life and Jane is worried that she will become the subject of his next book.
Desperate to keep her feelings a secret, Jane soon finds that she is unable to contain them and Darsie begins to realise that he is in love with her too. But when Jane’s publishing company is taken over by a ruthless businessman, she is forced to make a deal with him to keep Darsie’s novel from being published.
The pair must now work together to keep their relationship a secret and protect Darsie’s book from being published. Will they be able to keep their love a secret and will Jane be able to write her own novel?
Not Another Happy Ending is an uplifting romantic drama that explores the complexities of love, creativity and the power of the written word. It is a story of love, loss and ultimately, hope.
Where to Watch “Not Another Happy Ending”
If you are wondering where to watch “Not Another Happy Ending”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Not Another Happy Ending” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Not Another Happy Ending” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Not Another Happy Ending