- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Twenty-four “victims” had died before his lightning draw…until he came to the quiet town that had marked him for death!
- Genres: Action, Thriller, Western
- Release Date: 1959-02-01
- Runtime: 77.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Universal International Pictures
Cast & Crew
Audie Murphy, Charles Drake, Joan Evans, Virginia Grey, Warren Stevens, R. G. Armstrong, Willis Bouchey, Edgar Stehli, Simon Scott, Karl Swenson, Whit Bissell, Charles Watts, John Alderson, Jerry Paris, Russ Bender, James Hyland
Synopsis – What to Expect from “No Name on the Bullet”
No Name on the Bullet is a 1959 western directed by Jack Arnold and starring Audie Murphy, Charles Drake, and Joan Evans. The movie follows a mysterious gunslinger, John Gant (Murphy), who rides into the small town of Lordsburg.
Gant’s presence in town causes a stir among the locals, who are unsure of his identity and intentions. Gant is a professional killer, hired to take out one of the town’s prominent citizens. He is a man of few words, and his identity is a mystery, as he carries no identification.
The townspeople are suspicious of Gant, and some of them are determined to find out who he is and what he is up to. Meanwhile, Gant is trying to figure out which of the townspeople is his target. As the tension builds, Gant’s investigation leads him to the local saloon, where he meets the beautiful saloon girl, Julie (Evans).
Julie is drawn to Gant, and he begins to open up to her about his past. As the two grow closer, Gant discovers that Julie’s father is his target. Gant decides to spare the man’s life, but his decision puts him in conflict with the townspeople, who are determined to see justice done.
Gant must now face the townspeople and prove his innocence. In the end, Gant is able to prove his innocence and earns the town
Where to Watch “No Name on the Bullet”
If you are wondering where to watch “No Name on the Bullet”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “No Name on the Bullet” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “No Name on the Bullet” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to No Name on the Bullet