- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: HE was more than a cop. SHE was more than a thief.
- Genres: Action, Crime, Drama, Mystery, Thriller
- Release Date: 2002-06-28
- Runtime: 97.0 min
- Budget: $12.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Remstar Productions, ApolloMedia, Kismet Entertainment Group, Seven Arts Films
Cast & Crew
Samuel L. Jackson, Milla Jovovich, Stellan Skarsgård, Doug Hutchison, Joss Ackland, Grace Zabriskie, Jonathan Higgins, Shannon Lawson, Robert Welch, Francis X. McCarthy, Shawn Roberts, Terence Bowman, Robert Brewster, Noël Burton, Carole B. Thomas, Jennifer Seguin, Larry Day
Synopsis – What to Expect from “No Good Deed”
No Good Deed is a 2002 action-thriller starring Samuel L. Jackson and Milla Jovovich.
The movie follows the story of ex-convict Darius (Samuel L. Jackson), who is released from prison after serving a 10-year sentence for a crime he did not commit. He is determined to make a fresh start and leave his criminal past behind.
Darius finds himself in a desperate situation when he is framed for a murder he did not commit. With the help of a mysterious woman named Vanessa (Milla Jovovich), Darius is forced to go on the run from the police and a ruthless mob boss.
As Darius and Vanessa try to clear his name, they must outwit the police and mobsters who are hot on their trail. Along the way, they discover that the truth is far more complicated than they ever imagined.
The stakes get higher as Darius and Vanessa uncover a sinister conspiracy involving powerful people and a secret organization. As they race against time to find the truth, Darius must confront his own demons and decide if he will be able to do the right thing in the end.
No Good Deed is an intense thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat as you follow Darius and Vanessa on their thrilling journey to clear Darius’s name and save themselves.
Where to Watch “No Good Deed”
If you are wondering where to watch “No Good Deed”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “No Good Deed” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “No Good Deed” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to No Good Deed