- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Drama, Fantasy
- Release Date: 2021-07-15
- Runtime: 124.0 min
- Budget: $10.0 million
- Revenue: $1.0 million
- Production Companies: Sony Pictures Classics, MACRO, 30WEST, Juniper Productions
Cast & Crew
Winston Duke, Zazie Beetz, Benedict Wong, David Rysdahl, Arianna Ortiz, Tony Hale, Bill Skarsgård, Perry Smith, Geraldine Hughes, Brandy Pitcher, Eric Ramaekers, Eliza de Azevedo Brown, Lisa Starrett, Jeffrey Hanson, Elizaveta Shaikhulina, Taran Marshall, Caleb Fralick, Sterlin English, Erika Vasquez, Alvaro Cortez, Cherie Julander, Amy Brown, David H. Stevens, Anthony Leger, Liliana Arredondo, Victor Medina, Bryce Fernelius, Jemesa Snuka, Tony Rivas
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Nine Days”
Nine Days is a drama film directed by Edson Oda and starring Winston Duke, Zazie Beetz, Benedict Wong, Tony Hale, and Bill Skarsgård.
The story follows Will (Winston Duke), a reclusive and mysterious man who lives in a remote house and has the ability to grant wishes to people. He meets nine visitors over the course of nine days, each of whom is seeking something different.
The first visitor is Emma (Zazie Beetz), a young woman who is seeking to fulfill her dream of becoming a singer. Will grants her the ability to sing beautifully, but with the caveat that she must give up something in return.
The second visitor is a young boy named Sam (Benedict Wong), who is searching for his father. Will grants him the ability to find his father, but with the caveat that he must give up something in return.
The third visitor is a man named John (Tony Hale), who is searching for his lost love. Will grants him the ability to find her, but with the caveat that he must give up something in return.
The fourth visitor is a woman named Lisa (Bill Skarsgård), who is searching for her missing son. Will grants her the ability to find her son, but with the caveat that she must give up something in return.
The other five visitors each have their own unique stories and wishes
Where to Watch “Nine Days”
If you are wondering where to watch “Nine Days”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Nine Days” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Nine Days” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Nine Days