- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: It’s never too late for a second chance
- Genres: Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 2008-09-26
- Runtime: 97.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $84.4 million
- Production Companies: Village Roadshow Pictures, Warner Bros. Pictures, Di Novi Pictures
Cast & Crew
Diane Lane, Richard Gere, Christopher Meloni, Viola Davis, Becky Ann Baker, Scott Glenn, Linda Molloy, Pablo Schreiber, Mae Whitman, Charlie Tahan, Carolyn McCormick, Ted Manson, Ato Essandoh, Terri Denise Johnson, Jessica Lucas, Marisela Ramirez, Kimberly Sauls, Irene Ziegler, Dihedry Aguilar, William D. Hooper, Hal Scarborough, Candy Dennis, Gail Lane, Chookie Ramsey, Betsy Duke, James Franco
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Nights in Rodanthe”
Nights in Rodanthe is a romantic drama film released in 2008. It stars Richard Gere and Diane Lane as Adrienne Willis and Dr. Paul Flanner, respectively.
The story begins with Adrienne Willis, a woman in her mid-forties who is struggling with the aftermath of her failed marriage. She is living in the small, coastal town of Rodanthe, North Carolina, where she is taking care of her teenage daughter, Amanda.
Meanwhile, Paul Flanner, a successful doctor from New York City, is in the midst of a personal crisis of his own. He has decided to take a break from his life and travels to Rodanthe to stay at a friend’s beach house.
When Adrienne and Paul meet, they are immediately drawn to each other. However, they both have complicated pasts and are hesitant to open up to each other. Despite their reservations, they find themselves drawn together and soon fall in love.
As their relationship deepens, they are forced to confront their own personal issues and learn to trust each other. In the process, they discover that love can heal even the deepest wounds.
At the same time, a powerful hurricane is about to hit the town of Rodanthe. Adrienne and Paul must face the storm together and fight for their love. In the end, they discover that they can weather any storm as long as they are together.
Where to Watch “Nights in Rodanthe”
If you are wondering where to watch “Nights in Rodanthe”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Nights in Rodanthe” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Nights in Rodanthe” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Nights in Rodanthe