- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The price of admission is your life
- Genres: Horror
- Release Date: 2018-06-21
- Runtime: 119.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Cinelou Films, Cranked Up Films
Cast & Crew
Mickey Rourke, Sarah Elizabeth Withers, Elizabeth Reaser, Zarah Mahler, Faly Rakotohavana, Maurice Benard, Mariela Garriga, Mark Grossman, Richard Chamberlain, Adam Godley, Annabeth Gish, Eric Nelsen, Patrick Wilson, Orson Chaplin, Kevin Fonteyne, Jamie Lynn Concepcion, Reid Cox, Belinda Balaski, Tangie Ambrose, Lucas Barker, Ezra Buzzington, Daryl C. Brown, Stephanie Cood, Calista Bess
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Nightmare Cinema”
Nightmare Cinema is a horror anthology film that follows the story of five strangers who have been drawn to a mysterious old theater. Little do they know that the theater is actually a portal to their own personal nightmares, and the mysterious old projectionist is the one in control of their fate.
The first story follows a young woman named Mia, who has been struggling with depression and suicidal thoughts. She goes to the theater and finds herself in a world filled with her deepest fears. She must confront her inner demons and find a way to escape before it’s too late.
The second story follows a young man named Joe, who is dealing with the death of his father. He finds himself in a world where he is forced to relive his father’s death, over and over again. He must find a way to break the cycle and move on with his life.
The third story follows a young couple, Mark and Sarah, who are on the brink of breaking up. They find themselves in a world where they are constantly being chased by a mysterious figure, and must find a way to make their relationship work in order to survive.
The fourth story follows an elderly man, Frank, who is suffering from Alzheimer’s. He finds himself in a world where he must relive the same day over and over again, and must find a way to break the cycle.
The fifth and final story follows a young girl, Rachel, who is dealing with the death
Where to Watch “Nightmare Cinema”
If you are wondering where to watch “Nightmare Cinema”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Nightmare Cinema” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Nightmare Cinema” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Nightmare Cinema