- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The Dead Will Never Look So Alive
- Genres: Horror
- Release Date: 2006-11-10
- Runtime: 80.0 min
- Budget: $3.0 million
- Revenue: $1.4 million
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Brianna Brown, Sid Haig, Joshua Desroches, Greg Travis, Johanna Black, Cristin Michele, Marcia Ann Burrs, Adam Chambers, Ken Ward, Alynia Phillips, Max E. Williams, Robert DiTillio, Brian La Rosa, Alan Gorg, Jason Brandt
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Night of the Living Dead 3D”
Night of the Living Dead 3D is a 2006 horror film directed by Jeff Broadstreet and starring Sid Haig, Brianna Brown, and Joshua DesRoches.
The movie begins with a group of college students visiting a rural cemetery in Pennsylvania to scatter the ashes of their recently deceased friend. Unbeknownst to them, the cemetery is home to a mysterious force that reanimates the dead. As the night progresses, the students find themselves in a fight for their lives as the dead come to life and attack the living.
The group is able to escape the cemetery and make it to a nearby farmhouse, where they barricade themselves in. As the night continues, the group is forced to fight off hordes of the undead as they attempt to survive the night and find a way to escape. As the night wears on, the group must come to terms with the fact that they may not make it out alive.
The group soon discovers that the only way to survive is to fight back. With the help of a mysterious stranger, they arm themselves and fight back against the undead. In the end, the group is able to survive the night and make it to safety. However, they soon discover that the force that reanimated the dead is still out there and they must find a way to stop it before it takes over the world.
Where to Watch “Night of the Living Dead 3D”
If you are wondering where to watch “Night of the Living Dead 3D”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Night of the Living Dead 3D” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Night of the Living Dead 3D” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Night of the Living Dead 3D