- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Angela is having a party, Jason and Freddy are too scared to come. But You’ll have a hell of a time.
- Genres: Horror, Comedy
- Release Date: 1988-10-14
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: $1.2 million
- Revenue: $3.1 million
- Production Companies: Blue Rider Pictures, Meridian Productions, Republic Pictures (II)-Skouras Pictures, Paragon Arts International
Cast & Crew
Cathy Podewell, Alvin Alexis, Amelia Kinkade, Linnea Quigley, Hal Havins, Billy Gallo, Lance Fenton, Jill Terashita, Allison Barron, Philip Tanzini, Harold Ayer, Marie Denn, Karen Ericson, Donnie Jeffcoat, James W. Quinn, Clark Jarrett, Kevin Tenney
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Night of the Demons”
Night of the Demons is a 1988 horror film directed by Kevin S. Tenney and starring Cathy Podewell, Alvin Alexis, Hal Havins, and Linnea Quigley.
The movie begins on a Halloween night in a funeral home located in a small town in Louisiana. A group of teens, led by Angela, decide to throw a Halloween party in the funeral home, which is said to be haunted.
At the party, Angela and her friends, Suzanne, Rodger, and Jay, play a game of ouija board, which leads to the summoning of a demon. As the night progresses, the teens begin to experience strange phenomena and their behavior becomes increasingly more erratic and violent.
The demon possesses Angela and the other teens, turning them into demonic creatures. As the night progresses, the possessed teens become increasingly violent and murderous, killing anyone who gets in their way.
Meanwhile, two of Angela’s friends, Judy and Melvin, try to find a way to save her and the other teens from the demon’s grasp. They enlist the help of an exorcist, Father Bob, who is able to drive the demon out of Angela and the other teens.
At the end of the movie, the teens are freed from the demon’s control and the funeral home is destroyed. As the teens walk away, they are relieved to have escaped the nightmare and look forward to a brighter future.
Where to Watch “Night of the Demons”
If you are wondering where to watch “Night of the Demons”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Night of the Demons” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Night of the Demons” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Night of the Demons