- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Night of the Creeps
- Genres: Horror, Comedy, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 1986-08-21
- Runtime: 90.0
- Budget: $5.0 million
- Revenue: $0.6 million
- Production Companies: TriStar Pictures, Delphi V Productions
Cast & Crew
Jason Lively, Steve Marshall, Jill Whitlow, Tom Atkins, Wally Taylor, Allan Kayser, Bruce Solomon, Vic Polizos, Dick Miller, Ken Heron, Alice Cadogan, June Harris, David Paymer, David Oliver, Evelyne Smith, Leslie Ryan, Suzanne Snyder, Elizabeth Cox, John J. York, Robert Kerman, Earl Ellis, Robert Kurtzman, Howard Berger, Daniel Frishman, Gregory Nicotero
Night of the Creeps is a 1986 American science fiction horror comedy film written and directed by Fred Dekker. The film follows two college students, Chris Romero and J.C. Hooper, who accidentally unleash an alien plague of slugs onto an unsuspecting town. The slugs enter human hosts, turning them into zombie-like creatures, and it’s up to the two college students to save the town.
The movie begins with a meteorite crashing to Earth, carrying with it a deadly alien species of slug-like creatures. The creatures, which are capable of entering human hosts and controlling their minds, make their way to a nearby college campus. Chris and J.C., two college students, accidentally unleash the slugs onto the campus, and the creatures quickly spread throughout the town, turning people into zombie-like creatures.
The two college students team up with a police officer, a professor, and a campus security guard in order to stop the alien invasion. They soon discover that the only way to stop the slugs is to find the meteorite that brought them to Earth and destroy it. As they search for the meteorite, they must also battle the zombie-like creatures, as well as a mad scientist
How & Where to Watch “Night of the Creeps”
Wondering where to watch Night of the Creeps?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Night of the Creeps.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Night of the Creeps” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Night of the Creeps” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Night of the Creeps