- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Maybe he would find the girl… maybe he would find himself.
- Genres: Thriller, Crime, Mystery
- Release Date: 1975-02-27
- Runtime: 100.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Warner Bros. Pictures, Layton Productions, Hiller Productions
Cast & Crew
Gene Hackman, Jennifer Warren, Edward Binns, Susan Clark, Harris Yulin, Kenneth Mars, Janet Ward, James Woods, Anthony Costello, John Crawford, Melanie Griffith, Ben Archibek, Dennis Dugan, C.J. Hincks, Max Gail, Susan Barrister, Larry Mitchell
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Night Moves”
Night Moves is a 1975 thriller directed by Arthur Penn and starring Gene Hackman, Jennifer Warren, and Susan Clark. It follows private investigator Harry Moseby (Hackman) as he is hired to locate a missing teenage girl. His search leads him to the Florida Keys and a world of corruption and danger.
Harry is hired by the girl’s father (Harris Yulin) to track her down. He learns that she has been running with a crowd of rich kids and that she may have gotten mixed up in something illegal. Harry discovers that the girl is involved with a shady character, Delly Grastner (Warren), who is involved in smuggling contraband.
Harry follows the trail to the Florida Keys, where he meets Delly’s partner, the enigmatic Angel (Clark). As Harry digs deeper, he finds himself in a dangerous web of secrets and lies. He discovers a connection between Delly and a powerful businessman, Araner (Kenneth Mars), who is involved in a shady land deal.
Harry races against time to save the girl and unravel the mystery. Along the way, he encounters a variety of characters, including a sleazy lawyer, a shady real estate developer, and a mysterious figure from his past. In the end, Harry must face his own personal demons in order to save the girl and uncover the truth.
Where to Watch “Night Moves”
If you are wondering where to watch “Night Moves”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Night Moves” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Night Moves” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Night Moves