- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The Last Superhero!
- Genres: Science Fiction, Action, TV Movie
- Release Date: 1998-05-26
- Runtime: 91.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Marvel Enterprises, 20th Century Fox Television, National Studios Inc.-Fury Productions Limited Partnership
Cast & Crew
David Hasselhoff, Lisa Rinna, Sandra Hess, Neil Roberts, Garry Chalk, Tracy Waterhouse, Tom McBeath, Ron Canada, Bill Croft, Roger Cross, Peter Haworth, Scott Heindl, Adrian G. Griffiths, Campbell Lane, Mina E. Mina, Terry David Mulligan, Rick Ravanello, Stellina Rusich
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.”
Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. is a 1998 action-adventure film starring David Hasselhoff as Nick Fury, the leader of the international peace-keeping organization S.H.I.E.L.D.
The film follows Nick Fury as he is tasked with preventing a powerful energy source from falling into the hands of the evil terrorist organization HYDRA. As Fury and his team investigate the source, they discover that HYDRA is planning to use the energy source to create a powerful weapon of mass destruction.
Fury and his team must race against time to prevent HYDRA from obtaining the weapon and using it to cause global chaos. In order to do this, Fury must enlist the help of a mysterious figure known as the Mandarin, who has the power to control the energy source.
With the help of his team, Fury must battle HYDRA and the Mandarin in order to protect the world from destruction. Along the way, Fury must also confront his own inner demons as he struggles to come to terms with his past.
The film is a thrilling, action-packed adventure that follows Nick Fury as he battles to save the world from destruction. With a star-studded cast, Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. is a must-watch for fans of the action genre.
Where to Watch “Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.”
If you are wondering where to watch “Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.