- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Every moment… love begins.
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 2008-09-06
- Runtime: 103.0 min
- Budget: $14.7 million
- Revenue: $14.6 million
- Production Companies: Vivendi Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Hayden Christensen, Andy García, Rachel Bilson, Natalie Portman, Irrfan Khan, Orlando Bloom, Christina Ricci, Maggie Q, Ethan Hawke, Chris Cooper, Robin Wright, Anton Yelchin, James Caan, Olivia Thirlby, Blake Lively, Drea de Matteo, Bradley Cooper, Julie Christie, John Hurt, Shia LaBeouf, Taylor Geare, Carlos Acosta, Jacinda Barrett, Uğur Yücel, Shu Qi, Burt Young, Eli Wallach, Cloris Leachman, Emilie Ohana, Eva Amurri Martino, Justin Bartha, Juri Henley, Cohn, Gurdeep Singh, Emory Cohen, Hayley Crisp, Jordann Beal, Max Robkoff, Nick Sartori, Nicholas Purcell
Synopsis – What to Expect from “New York, I Love You”
New York, I Love You is a 2008 anthology romantic comedy-drama film, featuring a series of short stories, all of which are set in the same city. The stories are connected by a common thread of love, and are all told from different perspectives.
The film begins with a young couple, Rifka and Dmitri, who have been together for many years. They are walking through Central Park when they stumble across a small group of people playing music. The music transports them back to the day they first met and they share a passionate kiss.
The next story follows a young man, Guri, who has recently moved to New York City from Israel. He is struggling to find his place in the city and is feeling lost and alone. One day, he meets a beautiful woman, Natalia, and falls in love with her instantly. They share a romantic evening together, but the next morning he discovers that she has left without saying goodbye.
The third story follows a young woman, Vivienne, who is trying to make it as an actress in the city. She is struggling to make ends meet and is feeling overwhelmed and discouraged. One day, she meets a charming man, Ryan, and he helps her to see the beauty in the city. They share a romantic evening together but the next morning he leaves without saying goodbye.
The fourth story follows a man, John, who has been living in New York for many years. He
Where to Watch “New York, I Love You”
If you are wondering where to watch “New York, I Love You”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “New York, I Love You” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “New York, I Love You” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to New York, I Love You