- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: In A World Where Love Isn’t Always Safe, Trust Can Be Deadly.
- Genres: Thriller, Romance
- Release Date: 1995-10-20
- Runtime: 86.0 min
- Budget: $6.4 million
- Revenue: $6.9 million
- Production Companies: TriStar Pictures, Alliance Communications Corporation, Elite Filmproduktion
Cast & Crew
Rebecca De Mornay, Antonio Banderas, Dennis Miller, Len Cariou, Harry Dean Stanton, Eugene Lipinski, Martha Burns, Beau Starr, Phillip Jarrett, Tim Kelleher, Emma Corosky, Susan Coyne, Joseph R. Gannascoli, Reg Dreger, Frances Hyland, John Bourgeois, Kevin Rushton, Kelley Grando, Bruce Beaton, Tony Meyler, Rodger Barton, Nolan Jennings, Bret Pearson, Teresa Kruze
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Never Talk to Strangers”
Never Talk to Strangers is a 1995 American psychological thriller starring Rebecca De Mornay and Antonio Banderas.
The movie follows the story of Dr. Sarah Taylor (Rebecca De Mornay), a successful criminal psychologist who is struggling to come to terms with the recent death of her husband. In an effort to move on with her life and find closure, Sarah decides to take a much needed vacation to a remote island.
However, soon after her arrival, Sarah meets Tony Ramirez (Antonio Banderas), a mysterious and alluring stranger who seems to know more about her than he should. Despite warnings from her friend not to trust him, Sarah finds herself increasingly drawn to Tony.
As Sarah’s relationship with Tony grows, she begins to discover that he may have sinister intentions. Tony’s past is slowly revealed as Sarah uncovers evidence of his involvement in a series of unsolved murders. She soon realizes that she is in danger and must find a way to escape before it’s too late.
With the help of her friend and the local police, Sarah races to uncover the truth about Tony and his past before he can make her his next victim. As the suspense builds, Sarah must confront her own inner demons in order to survive and put an end to Tony’s reign of terror.
Where to Watch “Never Talk to Strangers”
If you are wondering where to watch “Never Talk to Strangers”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Never Talk to Strangers” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Never Talk to Strangers” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Never Talk to Strangers