- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Never Let Me Go
- Genres: Drama, Romance, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 2010-03-18
- Runtime: 104.0
- Budget: $15.0 million
- Revenue: $9.9 million
- Production Companies: Fox Searchlight Pictures, DNA Films, Film4 Productions, Dune Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Carey Mulligan, Keira Knightley, Andrew Garfield, Charlotte Rampling, Sally Hawkins, Nathalie Richard, Andrea Riseborough, Domhnall Gleeson, Izzy Meikle, Small, Ella Purnell, Charlie Rowe, Kate Bowes Renna, Hannah Sharp, Christina Carrafiell, Oliver Parsons, Luke Bryant, Fidelis Morgan, Damien Thomas, Huggy Leaver, Charles Cork, Sylvie Macdonald, David Sterne, Kate Sissons, Amy Lennox, Anna Maria Everett, John Gillespie, Rachel Boss, Lydia Wilson, Monica Dolan, Chidi Chickwe
Never Let Me Go is a science fiction drama directed by Mark Romanek and released in 2010. It stars Carey Mulligan, Keira Knightley, and Andrew Garfield as three students at a mysterious boarding school in England. The story follows the lives of the three students as they uncover the dark secrets of their school, and their own lives.
The film begins with Kathy, played by Mulligan, as she reminisces about her childhood at Hailsham, an idyllic boarding school in the English countryside. Kathy, along with her two best friends, Ruth and Tommy, played by Knightley and Garfield, are sheltered from the outside world and encouraged to develop their creative talents. As the three friends grow older, they begin to realize that their lives are not what they seem.
Kathy and her friends soon discover that they are part of a special program, and that their lives are predetermined by the school. They are told that they are clones, created to be organ donors for wealthy people in need of transplants. As they come to terms with this reality, they must also confront the fact that their lives have been predetermined and that they will eventually have to give up their organs.
The film follows the three
How & Where to Watch “Never Let Me Go”
Wondering where to watch Never Let Me Go?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Never Let Me Go.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Never Let Me Go” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Never Let Me Go” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Never Let Me Go