- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: No King Rules Forever
- Genres: Action, Crime, Drama
- Release Date: 2004-03-26
- Runtime: 88.0 min
- Budget: $3.0 million
- Revenue: $5.9 million
- Production Companies: White Orchid Films, ContentFilm, Fearon Entertainment, Bloodline Films, Visionbox Pictures
Cast & Crew
DMX, David Arquette, Michael Ealy, Drew Sidora, Antwon Tanner, Luenell, Clifton Powell, Tom ‘Tiny’ Lister Jr.-Aisha Tyler, Art Evans, Damion Poitier, Michele Shay, Henry Gibson, Rhoda Jordan, Jennifer Sky, Reagan Gomez, Preston
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Never Die Alone”
Never Die Alone is a 2004 crime drama film directed by Ernest Dickerson and based on the novel of the same name by Donald Goines. The film stars DMX, Michael Ealy, and David Arquette and tells the story of Paul “Ace” Clay, a drug dealer who returns to his hometown of Los Angeles to make amends with those he hurt in the past.
The film opens with Ace (DMX) arriving in Los Angeles after a long absence. He is welcomed by King David (Michael Ealy), a former associate who is now a successful businessman. King David is suspicious of Ace’s motives, but Ace insists that he has come to make amends.
Meanwhile, King David is being pursued by a ruthless gangster, King James (David Arquette). King James is determined to take over King David’s drug empire and will stop at nothing to do so.
As Ace and King David reconnect, Ace reveals the truth about his past and why he has returned. He tells King David that he is dying from a terminal illness and wants to make amends before he dies. He also reveals that he has a journal that contains the names of those he wronged in the past.
As Ace’s health deteriorates, King James moves in on King David’s territory. Ace and King David team up to protect King David’s empire and to seek revenge on those who wronged them. In the process, Ace discovers that
Where to Watch “Never Die Alone”
If you are wondering where to watch “Never Die Alone”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Never Die Alone” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Never Die Alone” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Never Die Alone