- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: In the future… it pays to be more than human.
- Genres: Science Fiction, Thriller, Action
- Release Date: 1992-12-26
- Runtime: 97.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $2.0 million
- Production Companies: Imperial Entertainment, Shah/Jensen, Scanbox
Cast & Crew
Olivier Gruner, Tim Thomerson, Deborah Shelton, Cary, Hiroyuki Tagawa, Merle Kennedy, Nicholas Guest, Vincent Klyn, Yuji Okumoto, Marjorie Monaghan, Marjean Holden, Brion James, Thom Mathews, Jennifer Gatti, Borovnisa Blervaque, Thomas Jane, Jackie Earle Haley, Adrianna Miles, Branscombe Richmond, Sven, Ole Thorsen, Rhino Michaels, Jack Thomerson, Rob Carlton
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Nemesis”
Nemesis is a science fiction action film released in 1992, starring Olivier Gruner as Alex Rain, a former police officer turned cyborg.
The story begins with Alex Rain, a former police officer who was injured in the line of duty and has been turned into a cyborg with enhanced physical abilities. He is now a part of an elite police squad, called Nemesis, that is tasked with taking down the most dangerous criminals in the city.
The team is led by Colonel John Forge (Terence Stamp), who is determined to rid the city of crime and corruption. However, the team is up against a powerful criminal organization, led by the mysterious and powerful Mr. White (Roy Scheider).
The team soon discovers that Mr. White is using an advanced artificial intelligence system to control the city’s criminal underworld. Alex and his team must now find a way to stop Mr. White and his AI before it is too late.
The team soon discovers that the only way to stop Mr. White is to locate and destroy the AI’s mainframe. With the help of a hacker named Sam (Deborah Shelton), Alex and his team set out to locate the mainframe and destroy it.
However, they soon discover that Mr. White has set up a deadly trap to protect the mainframe, and the team must battle their way through a series of dangerous obstacles in order to reach it. Along the way, Alex
Where to Watch “Nemesis”
If you are wondering where to watch “Nemesis”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Nemesis” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Nemesis” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Nemesis