- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: It Is the Opposite That Is Good for Us
- Genres: Drama
- Release Date: 2015-09-24
- Runtime: 93.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Alex Ozerov, Sasha K. Gordon, Deanna Dezmari, Genadijs Dolganovs, Igor Ovadis, Aidan Shipley, Aya, Tatyana Stolnits, Pavel Tsitrinel, Mila Kanev, Lola Tash, Alla Kadysh, Sergiy Kotelenets, John Mavro, Jonathan Purdon, Joshua Teixeira, Grisha Pasternak, David Boyce
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Natasha”
Natasha is an Indian romantic drama film released in 2015. It tells the story of a young woman named Natasha (played by Priyanka Chopra) who lives in New Delhi and works as a receptionist in a hotel. She is a bright and ambitious girl who dreams of a better life and is determined to make her dreams come true.
Natasha meets a young man named Aman (played by Darshan Kumaar) who is a local businessman. They quickly become friends and soon develop feelings for each other. However, their relationship is challenged by the fact that Aman is from a wealthy family and Natasha is from a lower-class background. Despite their differences, their love for each other grows and they decide to get married.
At the same time, Natasha’s brother, Vikram (played by Manish Chaudhary), is struggling to make ends meet and is struggling to support his family. He is desperate and decides to take a loan from a local loan shark. However, things take a turn for the worse when the loan shark demands repayment with interest.
Natasha and Aman decide to help Vikram out and decide to get the money from Aman’s family. Aman’s family is initially against the idea of helping out Vikram but eventually agree to help. The couple manage to get the money but the loan shark still demands more money.
The situation gets even worse when Vikram is kidnapped by the loan shark. Aman and Natasha
Where to Watch “Natasha”
If you are wondering where to watch “Natasha”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Natasha” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Natasha” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Natasha