- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Comedy
- Release Date: 2004-12-01
- Runtime: 105.0 min
- Budget: $0.8 million
- Revenue: $0.8 million
- Production Companies: TF1 Films Production, StudioCanal, M6 Films, Les Productions du Trésor
Cast & Crew
Guillaume Canet, Zabou Breitman, Guillaume Gallienne, François Berléand, Jean, Pierre Cassel, Vincent Rottiers, Léa Drucker, Gilles Lellouche, Jean, Noël Brouté, Lionel Abelanski, Philippe Lefebvre, Laurent Lafitte, Mélanie Doutey, Anne Marivin, Benoît Poelvoorde, Jean, Claude Van Damme, Delphine Benattard, Smadi Wolfman, Diane Kruger, Eglantine Rembauville, Nicolle, Philippe Lellouche, François Levantal, Xavier Claudon, Alexis Tomassian, Marc Citti, Thomas Jouannet, Sinclair
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Narco”
Narco is a French crime drama set in the gritty underworld of the French Riviera. The film follows the story of Pierre (Vincent Cassel), a small-time criminal who is trying to make it big in the world of drug smuggling.
The movie begins with Pierre’s introduction to the drug world when he meets the local drug lord, Jean (Gérard Depardieu). Jean takes Pierre under his wing and teaches him the ropes of the drug trade. Pierre quickly rises up the ranks and soon becomes one of Jean’s most trusted lieutenants.
Meanwhile, Pierre’s younger brother, Vincent (Samuel Le Bihan), is a cop trying to bring down the drug ring. Vincent is determined to put an end to the drug smuggling and takes it upon himself to bring down the criminal organization.
As the story progresses, Pierre and Vincent become increasingly entangled in the drug trade. Pierre is forced to choose between loyalty to his brother or loyalty to his mentor, Jean. The conflict between the two brothers escalates and the stakes become higher as they both fight to protect what they believe in.
The movie culminates in an explosive climax as the brothers finally confront each other. In the end, Pierre is forced to make a difficult decision that will affect the lives of everyone involved.
Narco is an intense and thrilling crime drama that explores the dark world of drug smuggling. The movie features powerful performances from Vincent Cassel, Gér
Where to Watch “Narco”
If you are wondering where to watch “Narco”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Narco” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Narco” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Narco