- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Only One Has The Power To Save Their Souls
- Genres: Horror, Mystery, Drama
- Release Date: 2010-10-08
- Runtime: 107.0 min
- Budget: $25.0 million
- Revenue: $21.5 million
- Production Companies: Corvus Corax Productions, Relativity Media, Rogue
Cast & Crew
Max Thieriot, John Magaro, Denzel Whitaker, Zena Grey, Nick Lashaway, Paulina Olszynski, Emily Meade, Jeremy Chu, Danai Gurira, Raúl Esparza, Jessica Hecht, Frank Grillo, Elena Hurst, Felix Solis, Harris Yulin, Shareeka Epps, Dennis Boutsikaris, Trevor St. John, Shannon Walsh, Alexandra Wilson, Eric Zuckerman, Alberto Vazquez, Lou Sumrall, Lynnanne Zager, Michael Bell, Courtney Stow, Kaitlyn Stow, Richard Rutkowski, Robert Clotworthy, Terri Douglas, Hannah Hodson, Nicole Patrick, Amber Efé, Christopher Place
Synopsis – What to Expect from “My Soul to Take”
My Soul to Take is a 2010 horror-thriller film directed by Wes Craven and starring Max Thieriot, John Magaro, Denzel Whitaker, and Zena Grey.
The movie follows the story of a group of seven teenagers living in the small town of Riverton, Connecticut. The town has a dark past, as 16 years ago a serial killer named the Riverton Ripper killed seven children in the town. While the killer was caught and put away in an asylum, the townspeople still remain haunted by the tragedy.
When the seven teenagers, all born on the same day the Riverton Ripper was caught, turn 16 they start to experience strange and terrifying occurrences. They soon realize that the Riverton Ripper has returned in spirit form and is out to claim their souls. As the teens investigate further, they uncover a dark secret about the Riverton Ripper and his connection to their group.
The teens must now band together to stop the Riverton Ripper before he can claim their souls and take them to the afterlife. With the help of a mysterious stranger, the group must face their fears and confront the evil spirit before it is too late.
My Soul to Take is a thrilling and suspenseful horror-thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat until the very end. The movie follows the teens as they uncover the dark secrets of Riverton and attempt to stop the Riverton R
Where to Watch “My Soul to Take”
If you are wondering where to watch “My Soul to Take”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “My Soul to Take” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “My Soul to Take” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to My Soul to Take