- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: We must not destroy the world.
- Genres: Comedy, Family, Fantasy, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 1985-08-09
- Runtime: 94.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $4.1 million
- Production Companies: Touchstone Pictures, Silver Screen Partners II
Cast & Crew
John Stockwell, Dennis Hopper, Danielle von Zerneck, Fisher Stevens, Richard Masur, Raphael Sbarge, Barry Corbin, Ann Wedgeworth, Candace Silvers, Beau Dremann, Pat Simmons, Al Leong, Jack O’Leary, Jackson Bostwick, Pamela Springsteen, Michael Berryman, Robert DoQui, Dawna Lee Heising, Al Leong, Gerald Okamura
Synopsis – What to Expect from “My Science Project”
My Science Project is a 1985 science fiction comedy film directed by Jonathan R. Betuel. It stars John Stockwell, Danielle von Zerneck, Fisher Stevens, and Barry Corbin.
The movie follows high school student Michael Harlan (John Stockwell) as he searches for a science project for his upcoming science fair. After a bit of searching, he finds an abandoned military bunker in the desert. Upon entering the bunker, he discovers a mysterious device that appears to be some kind of time machine. With the help of his friend, Ellie (Danielle von Zerneck), they decide to take the machine back to school to use for their project.
At school, Michael and Ellie begin to experiment with the machine, unaware of its true power. As they continue to experiment, they begin to see strange visions of the future and the past. Meanwhile, a mysterious group of government agents are tracking the machine, and they want it back.
Michael and Ellie soon realize that the machine is more powerful than they had originally thought, and they must find a way to shut it down before it causes any more damage. They enlist the help of the school janitor (Barry Corbin) and a computer hacker (Fisher Stevens) to help them.
With the help of their allies, Michael and Ellie must race against time to shut down the machine before it’s too late. Along the way, they must also battle the mysterious government agents, who are determined
Where to Watch “My Science Project”
If you are wondering where to watch “My Science Project”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “My Science Project” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “My Science Project” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to My Science Project