- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: My Fair Lady
- Genres: Romance, Drama, Music
- Release Date: 1964-10-21
- Runtime: 170.0
- Budget: $17.0 million
- Revenue: $72.7 million
- Production Companies: Warner Bros. Pictures
Cast & Crew
Audrey Hepburn, Rex Harrison, Stanley Holloway, Wilfrid Hyde, White, Gladys Cooper, Jeremy Brett, Theodore Bikel, Mona Washbourne, Isobel Elsom, John Holland, Colin Kenny, Bert Stevens, Frank Baker, Marjorie Bennett, Betty Blythe, Arthur Tovey, Marni Nixon, Al Bain, William Beckley, Lillian Kemble, Cooper, Henry Daniell, Brendan Dillon
My Fair Lady is a classic musical film released in 1964, adapted from the 1956 Broadway musical of the same name. The film follows the story of Eliza Doolittle, a Cockney flower girl who is taken in by linguistics professor Henry Higgins to be trained in the art of proper English speech. Eliza is initially taken aback by Higgins’s strict methods, but soon she begins to make progress and her transformation from a lowly flower girl to an elegant and confident young lady begins.
The film stars Audrey Hepburn as Eliza and Rex Harrison as Higgins, with Stanley Holloway, Wilfrid Hyde-White, and Gladys Cooper in supporting roles. The film’s score is composed of the original songs from the musical, including “Wouldn’t It Be Loverly”, “I Could Have Danced All Night”, “The Rain in Spain”, and “On the Street Where You Live”.
The film follows Eliza and Higgins as they go through the transformation process, with Eliza gradually gaining confidence and Higgins gaining an appreciation of her. In the end, Eliza is able to stand up to Higgins and prove that she
How & Where to Watch “My Fair Lady”
Wondering where to watch My Fair Lady?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming My Fair Lady.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “My Fair Lady” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “My Fair Lady” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to My Fair Lady