- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: My Big Fat Greek Wedding
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 2002-02-22
- Runtime: 95.0
- Budget: $5.0 million
- Revenue: $368.7 million
- Production Companies: Ontario Film Development Corporation, Gold Circle Films, HBO, MPH Entertainment Productions, Playtone
Cast & Crew
Nia Vardalos, John Corbett, Lainie Kazan, Michael Constantine, Andrea Martin, Joey Fatone, Louis Mandylor, Gia Carides, Christina Eleusiniotis, Marita Zouravlioff, Gerry Mendicino, Bess Meisler, Jayne Eastwood, Fiona Reid, Bruce Gray, Frank Falcone, Stavroula Logothettis, Ian Gomez, Petra Wildgoose, John Kalangis, Kaylee Vieira, Melissa Todd, Sarah Osman
My Big Fat Greek Wedding is a 2002 romantic comedy film written by and starring Nia Vardalos. The film follows Fotoula “Toula” Portokalos, a Greek-American woman who falls in love with a non-Greek upper-middle-class “White Anglo-Saxon Protestant” Ian Miller. Toula’s parents, Gus and Maria, are strongly opposed to the relationship and try to persuade her to date a Greek boy.
The film follows Toula as she struggles to balance her relationship with Ian, her family’s expectations, and her own ambitions. Toula works in her family’s restaurant, Dancing Zorba’s, but dreams of a more fulfilling life. With the help of her aunt, Toula enrolls in college and begins to make changes in her life.
Eventually, Toula and Ian decide to marry, despite the objections of her family. Toula’s family reluctantly comes to accept the relationship and the couple’s wedding becomes a huge event, with hundreds of guests and traditional Greek customs. The wedding is a success, and the film ends with the couple happily married and expecting their first child.
My Big Fat Greek Wedding is
How & Where to Watch “My Big Fat Greek Wedding”
Wondering where to watch My Big Fat Greek Wedding?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming My Big Fat Greek Wedding.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “My Big Fat Greek Wedding” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “My Big Fat Greek Wedding” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to My Big Fat Greek Wedding